Custom Search

August 22, 2010

Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Simon Baker

Apologies, nothing to do with vintage Christmas decorations.  I just wanted to share it.
 
Simon Baker (The Mentalist) was honored at a gala dinner.  He was introduced by his good friend Nicole Kidman. This clip is from her introduction, with the help of her lovely husband Keith Urban.  I might be a bit late to the party, but I've only just come across this.  
 
 
Maybe I could link it back to vintage Christmas decorations by telling you that Nicole is a vintage girl at heart and loves to create a magical special Christmas for her family, but I'd just be making that up.  Maybe she does.  I imagine she would go all out to create loving memories for her loved ones.  Nic, your comments here are welcome. Oh, as if she'd be reading what I have to say. 
 
Anyway, the video is great.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment